Nipolet is a one piece fitting for valve take-offs, drains and vents. Manufactured for Extra Strong and Double Extra Strong applications in 3.1/2 in to 6.1/2 in lengths. It is 90° branch connection and comes in different types of ends that suit for butt welding, socket welding or threaded joint
• Class 3000 - for use with Sch. 80 pipe.
• Dimensions and tolerances in accordance with ANSI/ASME B16.11 and MSS SP-97.
• Specifications for carbon steel forgings in accordance with ASTM A105.
• Threads in accordance with ANSI/ASME B1.20.1.
• Each outlet size is available to fit any run curvature.
• Outlet combinations fit a number of run pipe sizes, and fittings are marked accordingly.
• Nipolets come in 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2" and 6 1/2" lengths.
• XS and XXS represent the nipple part of the nipolet.