What follows gives you an information about Screw type of feeders:
• Used for handling bulk materials, in which a rotating helicoid screw moves the material forward, toward and into a process unit.
• Very similar to screw conveyors in their basic structure
• Capable of delivering dense slurries and dry granular products with great accuracy at a range of operational speeds
• Drives is controlled by servo motors capable of precise stop-start and speed control
• The geometry of the shaft flight guarantees a uniform product flow and product. For use as dosing and conveyor screw for powders and granulates.