Type it please
The advantages of Screw Conveyors:
• Screw Conveyors are compact and easily adapted to congested locations.
• They can be used to control the flow of material in processing operations which depend upon accurate batching.
• Screw Conveyors are versatile and can be employed in horizontal, inclined and vertical installations
• They can be used as a mixer or agitator to blend> dry or fluid ingredients, provide crystallization or coagulant action, or maintain solutions in suspension.
• They Operated at positive as well as negative pressure
• They can be sealed to prevent the escape of dust or fumes from inside the conveyor; or keep dust or moisture from entering from outside the conveyor.
• They can be jacketed to serve as a dryer or cooler by running hot or cold water through the jacket.
• They can be made out of a variety of materials to resist corrosion, abrasion or heat, depending upon the product being conveyed.
They can be outfitted with multiple discharge points.